Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 8:04 PM
first day of job induction today. got to know a few people working at the place, and know more bout my job scope. kinda fun, i think i'll have fun once i start working! oh yeah i know people don't really read my blog anymore, but does anyone want MIOTV or MIOHOME? let me know yeah! buy from me and i'll treat you to dinner or sth haha.

been feeling kinda weird lately, maybe it's the lack of exercise. i have only exercised once in the past 3 weeks, in an attempt to preserve and heal my back. it's definitely getting better, but i can't stand up for too long. :(


You’re my sweet escape
My guilty pleasure
And when I’m alone
I dream of you

I dream of you
Holding my hand
Walking the shores
Till the very end

Till the very end
Of the world I’d go
My love declare
Just so you know

Just so you know
You make me smile
So here’s to wishing
You’d stay awhile


life doesn't give you all that you want. but you just can't let it get you down, or you'll never ever learn to live life to it's fullest.